The current small church dates back to around 1650, and was rebuilt several times later. However, there already was a church, built perhaps in the thirteenth century. This is the first and earliest Roman-Catholic temple in Szklarska Poreba. In the eighteenth century, the temple was being lent to the Lutherans for prayer, until they built their own prayer house with the help of the Catholics. Five hundred years ago, with the decree of Pope Innocent VII established a separate parish dedicated to Corpus Christi (p.w. Bożego Ciała) in Szklarska Poreba. (*)
(*)source

Our Lady of the Rosary branch church (cemetery church)
Piastowska Street, Lower Szklarska Poreba

From the history of the church - text by Przemysław Wiater (PL)