Microclimatic Salt-Iodine Cave
Tel./fax +48 75 717 55 10
Opening hours: daily from 10:00-20:00
- Price per session: 15PLN normal ticket, 12PLN - half-price (pensioners), 15 - guardian with a child (up to 5 years), 25PLN - guardian with a child (5-12 years)
- Pass prices (5 sessions): 65PLN normal ticket, 50PLN - half-price (pensioners), 110 - guardian with a child (5-12 years)
- Carnet prices (10 sessions): 130PLN normal ticket, 100PLN - half-price
"Żupa" Salt Cave
Farmers' ASIF Rehabilitation Center
Tel: +48 75 717 30 05 ext. 119
Opening hours: daily from 9:00 - 21:00, 7 days a week
- Single session: normal ticket - 12PLN, half-price - 10PLN,
ticket "GUARDIAN" - normal 18PLN / reduced 16PLN (adult + child under 12 years)
- PASSES for 5 sessions: Normal - 55PLN, half-price - 45PLN,
pass "GUARDIAN" - normal 85PLN / reduced 75PLN (adult + child under 12 years)
- TICKETS for 10 sessions: normal - 100PLN, half-price - 80PLN,
Pass 'GUARDIAN' - normal 160PLN / half-price 140PLN (adult + child under 12 years)
- PARTNER PASS for 10 sessions: 2 adults - 190PLN
It is possible to set individual prices for larger groups.
In a cave, there is a salt shop, where you can buy not only salt lamps, but also world-renowned products for health and a range of well-known cosmetics based on Dead Sea minerals.
"Salt is one of the richest sources of life, you too can reap the very best of health and beauty."